A five days course for librarians was carried out at the Faculty of agricultural sciences under the supervision of (Mr. Jaza Ahmed Qadir), the head of the librarian at the faculty. The course was aimed to give new information about dealing with library works. Also, highlighted the mistakes which occurred during registrations of sources at the library, and giving the participant of the course appropriate solutions. In addition, the course intended to teach the librarians to present more information for the readers in the best way and less time.
The participants were the head of the librarians at the departments of the faculty (named below), and at the end of the course a practical exam was carried out. The results were announced in the presence of the assistant dean (Dr. Muhammad Tofiq Muhammad).
Name of the participants;
1. Hazha Hiwa at the department of Animal Production
2. Rubar Muhammad Hussain at the department of Field Crops
3. Nihayat Omer at the department of Horticulture
4. Shukria Hassan at the department of Soil and Water Sciences
5. Raz Bahadin at the department of Food Science
6. Chra Saeed at the department of Agricultural Extension